BRA-IN Spiral Filters offer a larger open area, which allows a water inlet flow with minimal load loss and lower energy consumption, as well as the development of the well to be more efficient and the drilling fluids eliminated faster.
The easy water entry into the well allows the speed of this inlet to be very low (3m/s or less), eliminating load losses and minimizing mineral encrustations in the filters.
A well-designed well with continuous grooves filter prevents sand from entering the well, preventing premature wear of the pump impeller.
The characteristics of the filters vary according to the customer's needs, and can reach a maximum size of 6 meters per bar.
Advantages of Bra-in Spiral Filters:
Larger open area
Low pumping cost
Better well performance
Long service life
Low maintenance cost
Resistant to pressure variation
Resistant to temperature variation
- STANDARD: Up to 200 meters deep
- REINFORCED: Up to 400 meters deep
- SUPER REINFORCED: Up to 650 meters deep
- REINFORCED HIPER: Up to 850 meters deep
- SUPER WELD: Up to 1500 meters deep
- Stainless Steel 304L
- Stainless Steel 316
- Galvanized steel
- Slot from 0,10 mm
- Common measures: 0.50 mm and 0.75 mm
- Size according to customer's need and with the following finishing options:
- Bevels for welding
- BSP male or female thread
- NPT male or female thread
- AWWA male or female thread
- CAP - Welding cap
- CAP - Threaded cap